Fordwick - Situated at Gammon Plains, Co. Brisbane
Forster - After William Forster, Premier of NSW 1859. Co. Gloucester. 227 miles N of Sydney. Called by the Manning River aboriginal Wooboomba meaning That Kangaroo
Fort Fiddlesticks - Convict name for Fort Scratchley
Fort Scratchley - former fortifications perched atop a large knoll that lies immediately behind, and overlooking, Nobbys Beach, the headland and the river mouth. Named for architect Col. Peter Scratchley Named Braithwaite's Head by Lieut. Shortland in 1797
Fosterton - small settlement near Chichester River. 10 miles N of Dungog
Four Mile Creek - Earlier name Bagman Creek. Tributary of the Hunter River flowing through Millers Forest
Foybrook - A stream of water in Co. Durham. Empties into the Hunter River near Camberwell
Frederick Point - Co. Northumberland - a tongue of land jutting out into Brisbane Water Harbour and forming part of the township of Gosford. 
Freeman's Waterhole - a settlement south of The Gap once known as Heatonville
Frenchmans Rock - Swansea - Named for the French ship Henri which foundered in 1852
Freshwater Creek - Teralba; also known as the Gravel Pits.
Friendship Point - early name for Soldiers Point, Port Stephens
Frog Hollow - Dudley.
Frying Pan Point - Lake Macquarie. South of Point Wolstoncroft
Fullerton Cove - After William Fullerton traveller and soldier 1754- 1808. Situated Co. Gloucester. Extensive Cove of Port Hunter. A large lagoon on the N shore of the Hunter River opposite Newcastle. A large sandy island called Wallis' Island lies on its western side and a small sandbank at its entrance. 
Furrucabad Creek - Co. Gough - a small tributary of the Rocky Ponds Creek flowing near the township of Glen Innes